Nine McNamee Lochner P.C.., attorneys have been listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2015.
The firm is pleased to announce that John J. Privitera for inclusion in the practice area of Litigation – Environmental, and that Amy S. O’Connor has been selected for inclusion in the practice areas of Elder Law and Trusts and Estates.
The nine McNamee Lochner listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2015 are:
- Richard D. Cirincione, for Trusts and Estates, listed since 2013.
- William S. Haase, for Trusts and Estates, listed since 1989.
- Michelle L. Haskin, for Family Law, listed since 2014.
- Richard L. Langer, for Employee Benefits Law, listed since 1995.
- Amy S O’Connor, for Elder Law, listed since 2013, and for Trusts and Estates, 2015.
- John J. Privitera, for Litigation – Environmental, listed 2015.
- Timothy B. Thornton, for Trusts and Estates, listed since 1987.
- Bruce J. Wagner, for Family Law, listed since 1999.
“We congratulate Chris and John for being selected to the Best Lawyers® 2015 list and Amy for being selected in a second practice area.” said Peter Pastore, managing principal of the firm.
“It is recognition of the firm’s legal expertise, and we are proud of all nine attorneys listed in the 2015 Best Lawyers® in America.” Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Because Best Lawyers® is based on an exhaustive peer review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers® is considered a singular honor.