McNamee Lochner P.C. is pleased to announce that 14 of its attorneys have been named to the 2017 Upstate New York Super Lawyers list. The attorneys receiving this recognition are:
- Richard D. Cirincione, Estate Planning & Probate
- April M. Dalbec, Family Law
- Michelle L. Haskin, Family Law
- Kevin Laurilliard, Construction Litigation
- Amy S. O’Connor, Elder Law
- Paul C. Pastore, Bankruptcy: Business
- Peter A. Pastore, Bankruptcy: Business
- John J. Privitera, Environmental Litigation
- Timothy B. Thornton, Estate Planning & Probate
- Megan B. Van Aken, Family Law
- Bruce J. Wagner, Family Law
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected to receive this honor.
About McNamee Lochner P.C.
McNamee Lochner P.C. is full-service law firm with offices in Albany and Saratoga Counties. Our firm serves individuals, families, and businesses across New York State in most areas of law. Our reputation has been built on providing the highest level of legal representation for our clients in and out of the courtroom. Ranked as a “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News and World Report, our attorneys are widely recognized among the best in their respective fields by independent third parties such as Martindale-Hubbell, Super Lawyers®, and Best Lawyers in America®, and many have achieved prestigious positions in industry, the legal community, and public service.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law.