McNamee Lochner P.C.. announced today that 8 of its attorneys have been named to the Upstate New York Super Lawyers list as top attorneys for 2013. T
he McNamee Lochner’s attorneys selected for inclusion in the 2013 Upstate New York Super Lawyers list are:
- Glen P. Doherty — Employment and Labor
- Christopher Massaroni — Business Litigation
- Peter A. Pastore — Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Scott C. Paton – Business Litigation
- John J. Privitera — Environmental Litigation, Environmental, Land Use/Zoning
- Timothy B. Thornton –Estate Planning and Probate
- Bruce J. Wagner — Family Law
- David J. Wukitsch — Business Litigation
“We congratulate our attorneys who have been recognized in the 2013 Upstate New York Super Lawyers list,” said Peter A. Pastore, managing principal of the firm, “With no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in upstate New York being selected by Super Lawyers each year, we are proud of all our attorneys who have been recognized over the years.”
In addition to the attorneys listed this year, McNamee Lochner’s attorneys previously named to the Upstate New York Super Lawyers list are: Scott Barbour (2007-2011 – Civil Litigation), Thomas P. Connolly (2007 – Real Estate), William S. Haase (2007 – Estate Planning and Probate), Michelle L. Haskin (2009 – 2012 – Family Law), Kevin Laurilliard (2007 – Construction and Surety), Amy S. O’Connor (2008–2012 – Elder Law), Paul C. Pastore (2012 – Business Litigation).
Super Lawyers magazine names attorneys in each state who received the highest point totals, as chosen by their peers and through independent research. The selection process includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by an attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good standing and disciplinary check.