Michael D. ZahlerAssociate
Michael Zahler joined the firm as a litigation associate in 2018. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, shareholder disputes, employment litigation, and non-compete litigation. Mr. Zahler represents clients in the Federal and State Courts of New York and New Jersey.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Zahler spent five years as a litigator practicing in New Jersey and New York City. During law school, Mr. Zahler served as a judicial intern to the Hon. Patty Schwartz, U.S.M.J., the Hon. Morris Stern, U.S.B.J., and the Hon. Hector R. Velazquez, P.J.Ch.
Mr. Zahler is admitted to practice in the State of New York, the State of New Jersey, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Mr. Zahler is a member of the Commercial and Federal Litigation and Trial Lawyers Sections of the New York State Bar Association where he serves on the Committee on Civil Practice Law and Rules and the Committee on Electronic Discovery. He is also a member of the Albany County Bar Association.
J.D., Rutgers School of Law, 2013
Graduated Order of Coif and Cum Laude
B.A., Syracuse University, 2008
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
State of New Jersey
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- CelestialRX Investments, LLC v. Krivulka, CV 11733-VCG, 2017 WL 416990 (Del. Ch. Jan. 31, 2017)
- Lectured about changes in the law regarding sexual harassment prevention policies and training at the 2018 AGC NYS Construction Industry Conference
- Named a Rising Star in 2016, 2017, and 2018 editions of Super Lawyers Magazine for Business Litigation in New Jersey.
- Named a Rising Star in the 2019 Upstate New York Editions of Super Lawyers magazine for Employment and Business Litigation.
- Morris Gann Prize for Greatest Achievement in Evidence